Get Ready to Smile
Check out this comprehensive guide for your first visit to SmileOn Orthodontics in Cedar Park.
Your Smile Starts With A Call
- First, you’ll get a reminder message a day prior to your first appointment, ensuring you're all set.
- We’ll send out a welcome kit filled with new patient forms that’ll offer a sneak peek into our clinic and help us get to know you as well.
- Your free consultation will last around 60 minutes.
Eagerly Awaiting Your Arrival
- As you step in, our friendly team will introduce themselves.
- Post a swift check-in at our front desk system, we encourage you to relax in our comfortable waiting area, equipped with a TV, Wi-Fi, and refreshments.
Take a Tour
- After gathering your details, our Patient Coordinator will meet you in the waiting area. We’re thrilled to give you a walkthrough of SmileOn Orthodontics.
- Take this time to familiarize yourself with our clinic. Don't hesitate to ask questions!
- We're proud to showcase our advanced X-ray tech, eco-friendly office setup, and cutting-edge sterilization hub.
- Witness our dedicated team and Dr. Pandya in action in the open treatment zone, and spot our ongoing patients progressing towards their dream smiles.
Delve Into Your Goals & Concerns
- After your X-ray session, your Patient Coordinator will bring you to a private room for dental imaging.
- This is a perfect time to talk all about what your hopes are for your smile, as well as any concerns you may have.
- We tailor your treatment to align with your lifestyle, choices, and objectives.
- Talk with your Patient Coordinator about different treatment options. We're all ears!
An In-depth Orthodontic Assessment
- Doc Ak will asses the captured images, and the Patient Coordinator will discuss potential treatment options.
- Doc Ak will introduce himself and work directly with you or your child to talk about your options.
- This pivotal assessment will pinpoint your orthodontic requirements and help us learn whether now is the time to get started with treatment.
- As always, your questions are welcome!
Stay In the Know
- Our goal is to keep you well-informed and educated throughout your treatment journey.
- If you decide you’re ready for treatment, our Patient Coordinator will discuss financial aspects and clarify any insurance-related doubts.
- With our zero-interest payment plans, we ensure treatment is accessible to all.
- Post-visit, you'll be equipped with:
- An informative brochure about braces/treatment at SmileOn Orthodontics
- A detailed cost estimate and some payment options