Have you considered orthodontia? If you have any of these conditions, it might be time to make an appointment for a consultation! Braces or Invisalign could be a great option for you.
- Overbite, sometimes called “buck teeth”— where the upper front teeth lie too far forward (stick out) over the lower teeth
- Underbite— a “bulldog” appearance where the lower teeth are too far forward or the upper teeth too far back
- Crossbite— when the upper teeth do not come down slightly in front of the lower teeth when biting together normally
- Open bite— space between the biting surfaces of the front and/or side teeth when the back teeth bite together
- Misplaced midline— when the center of your upper front teeth does not line up with the center of your lower front teeth
- Spacing— gaps, or spaces, between the teeth as a result of missing teeth or teeth that do not “fill up” the mouth
- Crowding— when there are too many teeth for the dental ridge to accommodate