The Carriere Self-Ligating Bracket system has been redesigned to establish a new standard in performance, particularly in bracket placement, torque control, and precision finishing. Carriere boasts that this is a game changer in orthodontic technology.
The Carriere motion works to correct the posterior occlusion to an ideal Class I platform, first by rotating and uprighting the maxillary first molars while distalizing the posterior segment, from canine or premolar to molars, into a perfect occlusion.
Here are some of the system features:
- Tooth specific bracket widths provide exceptional rotation control.
- With reduced slot depths, you will have more precise tooth control.
- There is an external Sure-Lock Clip for hygienic access and reliable functional and smooth, easy-to-operate slides with audible and tactile cues.
- There are deeper tie wings for easy, secure chain and elastic ligature use.
- The AGR, or Adhesive Guard Rail Technology, directs adhesive mesial-distal for easier and faster cleanup.
- Unlike traditional braces, the upper and lower brackets open to the occlusal, avoiding tissue interferences.
- There is a lower profile design for patient comfort and less occlusal interference.
Overall, The Carriere system is a brand new advancement in orthodontic care that will make braces and orthodontic treatment more comfortable for patients.
SmileOn Orthodontics is located in Cedar Park, TX. You can reach us by phone at 512-337-2325 to schedule your SmileOn Consulation. At SmileOn Orthodontics we believe that everyone deserves a healthy, lasting beautiful smile. Visit us online at https://smileonortho.com/.