Don’t feel limited by your sore teeth after you get your braces off! There are lots of recipes that are delicious, nutritious, and easy on a sore mouth.
We highly recommend this recipe for Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust, originally from Add A Pinch. Salmon is a very healthy fish that is great for you, and this recipe is so good, the whole family can enjoy it.
This recipe is great with soft rice or noodles, and boiled broccoli or your other favorite cooked vegetable!
- 1 salmon filet, about 2 pounds, left whole
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easiest cleanup.
- Place salmon, skin side down, onto lined baking sheet. Cover salmon with another piece of parchment paper. Bake salmon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and remove top piece of parchment paper. Top with garlic, Parmesan and parsley mixture. Return to oven uncovered and allow to bake until registers 135º F when checked with an internal thermometer probe. The Parmesan cheese should have melted and lightly browned..
- Allow to rest about 5 minutes and serve.
And that’s it! An easy weeknight meal perfect for anyone with braces.